Monday 12 March 2012

Evaluation, question 6

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

New technologies have really helped push my media product to the level it should be reaching, these technologies such things as HD cameras and tools such as premier pro have helped my film keep on top with different ways to represent and show things in the product.

When I was constructing this media product, during the stage of collecting footage was really simple and easy, with the use of technologies, the HD cameras I used were really easy to control and capture the right footage that I as a director wanted.

Even though the soft wear of premier pro is fantastic and gets your product to how you picture it in your mind, there are a few faults with it. Things like uploading footage and exporting your clips are really hard to do, reasons for this is that it is really slow, I believe the reason for this is that it is on a big system in college and will take a while which is understandable, but in the constructing stage of your product it can take a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment