Thursday 15 December 2011

Evaluation, question 7

Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full production?

When I look back at my preliminary task I am in shock of how I did very little and poor work now that I have done my full production. I believe my whole film for my preliminary task was nothing but five different shots that were poorly timed and used of each other. However at the time of when I done this task I was pleased, but now I realise how much work goes into a full film production and I like too see how much my knowledge and understanding has grown in this short space of time.

When I started my preliminary task I was using five shots and the software ‘movie maker’ and was adding the most simple effects, this just shows that my knowledge was very little so was my understanding of the media. However coming through my first term I got to handle and take on software such as premier pro which was much more complex but then it all became simple and easy to use. Also what my lecture has taught me in reasons why films are created (not only for sheer entertainment) I have tried and stood by what she has taught me and brought it into my own work in my full production. 

I would like to record peoples reactions and views when watching both films, I will not be supportive in any way I will select a all random forms of people, to really compare and discover how much I have grown in understanding what makes a film and why it is done.  

No comments:

Post a Comment